Registration is now open for the following roundtable meetings:
Kansas City, MO, February 25–26, 2020
The Kansas City, MO, February 25–26, 2020 Roundtable is being held for the following grant sites:
- Action for a Better Community, Inc.
- Alamo Community College District
- Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Goodwill Industries of the Valleys
- Hostos Community College
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Schenectady County Community College
- Volunteers of America Texas
- Zepf Center
Seattle, WA, March 10–11, 2020
The Seattle, WA, March 10–11, 2020 Roundtable is being held for the following grant sites:
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College
- Central Community College
- Community Action Project of Tulsa County Inc.
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council, Inc.
- Edmonds Community College
- Great Plains Tribal Chairman’s Health Board
- Rogue Community College District
- Turtle Mountain Community College
- Ute Mountain Ute Tribe
- Workforce Development Council of Seattle-King County
- Worksystems, Inc.
Dallas, TX, March 31–April 1, 2020
The Dallas, TX, March 31–April 1, 2020 Roundtable is being held for the following grant sites:
- Buffalo and Erie County Workforce Development Consortium, Inc.
- Chicago State University
- Eastern Connecticut Workforce Investment Board, Inc.
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Pima County Community College District
- San Jacinto College
- South Carolina Department of Social Services
- The Workplace
- Volunteers of America Michigan
- Workforce Development Board SDA-83, Inc.